Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Senior Night 2011

Here are some pictures from Senior Night.  Several from Silas' Song led the music tonight and did a great job.  We had a Jeopardy game during the lesson that would have gone better if people would remember to respond in the form of a QUESTION!

"What is...I have no idea how to play Jeopardy?"  Correct!

It was fun though and hopefully something sunk in from James chapters 4 and 5.  If not, please re-read and digest.

Our leaders did a wonderful job this year and thanks to those that organized the food!









Each of the Seniors got a bandana...a little something to remember me by. This might be one of my favorite pictures of the year! 

1 comment:

Ashley Skinner said...

I do love the bandana and I will always think of you when I see it! Thanks for being such a GREAT youth leader! You've made my WOL experience one I'll never forget and always appreciate :)Thanks Phil!